Finding a Supplier?
The biggest challenge in this whole process is finding the right drop shipper for you. Before you go out and look, make a list of things you want from your drop shipper. Things to keep in mind are:
- Does it have all the products I need?
- If not, you may need multiple but this is not advisable
- Does it ship to the countries I’m targeting?
- Are the product and shipping costs within a profitable range?
- Are their delivery times good enough?
- Do they have good service?
- And of course, anything else that applies to you specifically.
As you can see this process is very straightforward and takes a lot of work off of your hands. You can search for drop shippers in multiple ways. My favorite is just to use Google. You can search using the syntax <your product> drop shipper, plus any criteria. For an international supplement store, for example, you would look for “International Supplement Dropshipper”. There are also a number of directories for drop shipping providers. The most popular are:
When you have decided upon a drop shipper, always test their claims first. Order some small order to your personal address and assess how well they operate. Things to keep in mind are:
- Is their shipping time what they say it is?
- For international orders: do customs let the package through or do they delay it?
- Does the package look good enough?
- Is the invoice complete and without prices?
Check below to recognize Trusted Supplier.
− How long has the store been in operation;
− What’s its feedback score;
− What’s the percentage of its positive feedback;
− How much do the items match the description;
− How fine is the communication;
− How satisfactory is the shipping speed.
So Choose Supplier who have
- 5 Star Rating
- Deliver E-Packets
- More order number processed